For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Tea, better sweet or unsweet?

JC

• 2 weeks later...

In the South where I grew up, sweet tea was a staple at almost every meal. When I lived in England for a while, I became a fan of milky brewed tea. Now, hot chai spice tea with cream gets me going in the morning, and I still enjoy sweetened or unsweetened iced tea in the summertime. For me, what it boils down to (pardon the pun) is whatever the individual palate prefers. Thankfully, this is one area where no one can say the individual is wrong!

Sweet tea is definitely the house wine of the South, but if somebody can brew it just right and you get lucky I may have a glass without sugar but it's very rare. I also do enjoy the occasional green tea for energy and health. 

Tea and honey is the most soothing thing in the world. There are so many different types of teas with different health benefits, that you could cure almost any ailment with the right tea. And the sweetness factor is just the added bonus.