Sign in to follow this  
adebeaussaert

Baby blue

adebeaussaert

I have a funny story I would like to share. For my daughter's bachelorette party, I wanted to do something cool for her. I rented a limousine, sight unseen, for the night of the party.  We were all so excited as we were dressed alike and ready to party the night away. At 8pm sharp, up pulls our limo. If only someone could have taken a picture of the look on our faces, I am sure it would have been epic. What was to be our classy ride for the night was instead a very long, obnoxious, right out of the 70"s, baby blue limousine. This had to be the ugliest thing I had ever seen. Instead of showing disappointment though, these amazing and crazy ladies bursted into uncontrollable laughter. We must have laughed for a good ten minutes before we could control ourselves enough to proceed with the evening. It ended up being one of the most fun and memorable evenings I have ever had. We had a blast. It just goes to show you that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I just had to include a picture of the big blue party mobile. Y9Swplq.jpg?1