adebeaussaert

Let them be little

adebeaussaert

To all the new and young mother's, please remember that your little ones are not little long. They grow up much too fast. Before you know it, they are teenagers. Then they are moving on to college or moving out of state. I know I made mistakes with my kids while they were young and if I could go back and make it better for them, I would. Remember, when you are stressed, your little one feels it. When you are angry, your little one doesn't understand that they are not the cause of your anger. They just feel it from you. Make sure they know how loved and important they are. Just let them be little. Hug them, kiss them and hold them for as long as you can.  

sam1

Yes, I think children can feel the type of energy we are emitting to them and we need to be very careful around them and ensure that we are giving them positive energy. In turn, they help us in lifting our mood through their naughty activities and cute smile.

Zirkon Kalti

Children need parents who are responsible in order to grow up. Not only do the parents must know how to put bread on the table but they must also know how to show the proper affection and care to the children.