For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Take that Break

Tori Loft

Life is full of challenges, setbacks and disappointments and I was told my job here on earth is to solve them. But what do you do when your challenges come one after the other with no time to recover ? Its then you start feeling like giving up because nothing you've tried seems to work. At this point what I do is to give the challenge a little time- I take a break or get my mind on other things.  When I return to the problem its either the problem is no longer important or like an epiphany the solution comes to me. That's exactly why in the most difficult moment I take a break.

• 4 weeks later...

Too much stress can definitely de-motivate and make a person lose focus. I try to make sure I stop and take a moment to myself so I can think clearly. I agree that it is very important to take a break to gain clarity. Its absolutely necessary to avoid burning out.

• 5 months later...
On 12/8/2019 at 3:26 PM, Tori Loft said:

Life is full of challenges, setbacks and disappointments and I was told my job here on earth is to solve them. But what do you do when your challenges come one after the other with no time to recover ? Its then you start feeling like giving up because nothing you've tried seems to work. At this point what I do is to give the challenge a little time- I take a break or get my mind on other things.  When I return to the problem its either the problem is no longer important or like an epiphany the solution comes to me. That's exactly why in the most difficult moment I take a break.

That’s very good advice… take a break!

I do something similar. When I get stuck, I too go off and do something else. I’ve solved a lot of problems in my sleep. I’ll go to bed with a problem that I cannot see a solution for. When I wakeup the next morning the solution is right there, so very clear.  I think that if we let our subconscious do its thing it can be a very good tool.

• 2 weeks later...