For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Health by Subtraction

Tori Loft

Many scientists in the past devoted their time to finding "the fountain of youth" all to no avail. The assumption they make is that you need to add something to  improve health. But today  we are finding out that subtracting can even be more powerful. Removing alcohol, drug stimulants, refined sugar, and negative people from your life could increase your health significantly. If prevention is better than cure then subtraction is a good way to achieve it.

• 6 months later...
On 12/8/2019 at 11:59 PM, Tori Loft said:

Many scientists in the past devoted their time to finding "the fountain of youth" all to no avail. The assumption they make is that you need to add something to  improve health. But today  we are finding out that subtracting can even be more powerful. Removing alcohol, drug stimulants, refined sugar, and negative people from your life could increase your health significantly. If prevention is better than cure then subtraction is a good way to achieve it.

I found this post very interesting! I have been a vegetarian since the beginning of 2019, and I have found that it not only makes me feel more healthy, it also helps me to feel better about myself. "Removing negative people from your life" does seem like a great idea, but unfortunately we are surrounded by this kind of person in the media. 

Has anyone else used "health by subtraction" to their advantage?