For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Generation Gap

Gold19

I can now really feel the generation gap between me and the children of today. I find difficult to appreciate some of the music they listen to.  In my ears, it will all be noise but the youngsters will be enjoying themselves. Then there is the matter of clothing. I will never wrap my mind around the fact that someone can go into a shop and opt to buy torn jeans.

On 1/19/2020 at 11:07 PM, Gold19 said:

I can now really feel the generation gap between me and the children of today. I find difficult to appreciate some of the music they listen to.  In my ears, it will all be noise but the youngsters will be enjoying themselves. Then there is the matter of clothing. I will never wrap my mind around the fact that someone can go into a shop and opt to buy torn jeans.

On the other hand, my sister says I become more like my father every day. In some ways we are different from the generation that came before us, but in the end we all end up the same.