For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Ketchup Warning

Garth Strummer

You’re a guest for dinner at my house and I’m cooking.  I’ve taken the time to marinade the perfect rib eye. It’s been cooked in a cast iron pan to perfection and served with a fine selection of culinary accoutrements with a rock solid bottle of French red to boot.

If you dare to ask for the ketchup, it’ll be your last visit.

• 2 months later...

I just laughed when I read that Garth. I feel the same way. My fiance puts ketchup on his ketchup (I even got him a t-shirt saying this). It is very frustrating when I spend time cooking and seasoning the perfect meal and without even tasting it; he puts ketchup all over it. 

• 3 months later...

I'm sorry but I just have to disagree! If I'm cooking a meal for someone I will go to great lengths to make sure it's made just the way they like it! Not something that I think they should like. We all have different tastes. What tastes good to you, may not taste good to me. People look at me crazy when I tell them I don't like seafood. It is what it is! You can't force your opinion of what you think tastes good onto them.