For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Were Humans Designed to Be Vegetarians ?

Vagabond

This is question that I have wondered about for some time now, and finding a definite answer to this question is no easy process. Some scientists seem to think that our teeth and digestive system was made for eating fruits and vegetables, and others say that we should be eating meat. 

Even the Bible gives seemingly conflicting answers, when I looked there to see what God had to say about the kinds of food humans should eat. It looks to me like, at first, mankind was given all kinds of plants, fruits, and vegetables as our diet, and it was not until much later that the Bible says that meat is okay to eat, and that certain kinds of meat are called either “clean” or “unclean” . 

The species that is supposed to be the most closely related to humans are apes, and they eat about 90% vegetarian foods, and occasionally a bug or insect when they find them. They do not kill other animals to eat them, as far as I know. 

Based on this, it seems like a diet that is based on plants is a good choice, even when we also eat animal foods along with meat and dairy foods. I am interested in what other people think about this question  ?