For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Apple Watch for Seniors !

Vagabond

When my daughter bought me an Apple Watch, I didn’t think that I would like it, because even my iPhone is small for me to use , and I was totally positive that I would never be able to do anything with something as tiny as a watch that goes online.  After having my Apple Watch for over a year now, I LOVE it, and believe that no senior should be without one, if they are at all familiar with using this type of technology. 

My watch keeps track of my heart rate, and I can even do an EKG with it if I want to. It tracks all of my exercise and syncs with the health app on my iPhone, and also with the other health-related apps that I have on my phone. 

Since it has a water lock, I can even wear it when I am swimming, so it tracks my swimming exercise as well as all of the other things that I might do each day. There is a fall alert, and if I accidentally fall or pass out and need help, it will call emergency, and also my ICE contacts for me. 

This is only part of the features that I use each day on my Apple Watch, but I now think that it is one of the best devices that any senior can have, both for their health, and for emergency situations.