For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Live & Love

MrAirForceGuy

With the recent death of NBA star Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gigi, I think hit has brought a lot of people specifically men and their daughters a lot closer together. I know for me as a father after it happened, I immediately called all three of my children and told them how much I love them. I also sent text message to some of closet male friends and say hey fellas " WE Are Blessed & We Are Loved". I know a lot of people take life for granted and don't believe that anything tragic can happen to them or a family member. It may just be that some people are just not in touch with their feelings to where the tragic lost of life doesn't bother them...Who knows?!

• 3 weeks later...

Death definitely has a way of making one appreciate the life they've been given along with the people in it. My brother passed away in 2018 at the age of 34. It was tragedy that rocked my family but also brought us closer together. We talk now more than we ever did before and petty arguments don't carry on as long as they once did. I like to think my brother is smiling knowing how much we found healing in each other when we needed it most.