For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Thunder Storm or Snow Storm

MrAirForceGuy

Everyone in the world no matter where you are from, has certain things in life they like.  So, my question is which is better sleeping weather?  Thunderstorm or Snowstorm? And Why?

I prefer thunderstorms to sleep to, as long as the thunder is not loud. I have autism, so very loud things can cause me to have sensory overload. Snow is pretty to look at, but after a while, I wouldn't want to see it anymore.

• 1 month later...

I have always slept better during snowstorms. Thunderstorms can be loud and have strong winds that thrash things outside. I also worry about tornadoes. With snowstorms, I can rest easy knowing I will see the snow in the morning. That is, before traffic changes the fresh snow into slush.

I love thunderstorms when I am awake, but for sleeping snowstorms are better. Thunderstorms are too loud and usually wake me up. Not to mention the fact that I get nervous about all the trees/tree limbs that could come crashing down on the house. 

• 3 months later...

I find I sleep much better during snow storms than thunderstorms. The snow falling is quiet and peaceful, whereas thunderstorms can be startlingly loud and visually frightening with the cracks of electrifying lightening. I find being snuggled up in a nice warm bed comforting during a snowstorm, knowing that the snow outside is falling softly to the ground.