For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Which programming language is your best

Njim Aloys

There are many programming languages out there such as C, JavaScript, Python, C#,  C++, HTML, XML just to name a few. Many people might prefer any of this based on the style the language has to offer, how easy it is to understand, and what you wish to use it to do. This all depends on the individual using it. My favourite language is C mainly because I understand it very well and I can make a lot of designs using it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2020 at 4:58 AM, Njim Aloys said:

There are many programming languages out there such as C, JavaScript, Python, C#,  C++, HTML, XML just to name a few. Many people might prefer any of this based on the style the language has to offer, how easy it is to understand, and what you wish to use it to do. This all depends on the individual using it. My favourite language is C mainly because I understand it very well and I can make a lot of designs using it.

I like C as well. I’ve read that it’s still the most used programming language worldwide. It’s a good language to know as it’s the foundation for a lot of other languages. If you know C and object-oriented concepts you can pick up most programming languages fairly easily.

Python is becoming very popular because it’s easier for beginners to learn and has less complicated syntax rules than C++.

That said, in the end, the best programing language to pick for a project depends of the nature of the project: web, mobile, games, desktop, mathematical modeling, engineering applications, financial applications, etc.

• 4 months later...

To be honest, there is no such thing as best programming language. It all comes down to security and how well, you will be able to code something. I am a software engineer and I work for a reputed company. So based on my experience, as long as you know the concept of a programming language, you can easily learn other languages as the only difference is the syntax, most of the time.

Of course, this doesn't apply to the functionality side of ERP software.