For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Which gaming console is the best

Njim Aloys

There are several gaming consoles out there such as Nintendo, Xbox, and PlayStation. The next gen for those consoles will be released next year with the like of Xbox series X, PlayStation 5. Many are saying the Xbox will have better graphics due to its high power while ps5 will have better games due to its exclusives. If I were to choose I think I'll go for the ps5 mainly because of the game it offers. The exclusives are just very good with titles such as God of war, Uncharted, and The last of us which will soon be releasing. Everyone has his choice though but which console will you prefer

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I'd go with the PlayStation consoles. I mean, I've tried all consoles from the big three you mentioned, so I'm relatively qualified to rank them all according to preference. Unfortunately though, I might tend to have a biased view on this topic due to nostalgia, since I grew up playing with PlayStation consoles above all the others.

I'll try to be objective, though, and say: it is notable that the first PlayStation was the most popular console of its time. Its release also paved the way for its competitors to release newer generation consoles. To me, that is a huge reason why it should be deemed "the best gaming console". I believe it sparked a new generation of gaming-- and it still continues to. Can you believe it's already on its fifth iteration?