For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Internet and the future of the WWW

Guest josh

Every day I see new technology developing, especially In the world of computing. I guess the start of the world wide web would have been one of the biggest technology's developed today as so many have been able to progress in developing further programming languages using information from other people's experiences and ideas which has allowed people to add little bits to previous creations and so fourth. A little history I know is that the internet started off I believe with communication between university's and then grew to a wider network or audience. The world wide web has grown so large and attracted so many that many of the technology's developed today have some way of attracting you to the internet whether it be for support or to download new updates. What do you see in 10 years time? faster internet? maybe a computer that can run with 100% accuracy to voice commands and interact with other appliances? please feel free to add your input.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest letstalk

I do see the furture as going the more active route with computers.  I don't really think that the Sci-Fi movies showing a computer actively talking back with the user all that far fetched.

We use out computer for so much more than we ever thought we would, like booking hotels, air lines tickets, to checking the weather.  And after 411 calls started to charge per call, we even look up the numbers online now.  Which is great because you can sometimes find a matching web site to go with it.