For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Trying new adventures!

knchatty

This month has been a great month for me for stepping out of my comfort zone. I went kayaking for the first time (and didn't fall in). I went to a new beach for a mini vacation. I loved it! We went to Maine and it was beautiful! I also drove my dad's prize possession (2013 Harley Davidson Sportser - 1200, anniversary series). I have been riding motorcycles for 4 years now and this was the first time I drove his baby! 

I love trying new things! How about you?

Edited by knchatty

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, you've had a busy and exciting month! I've never been to the Northeast, but I'd really like to visit someday. I have lots of friends who live over there. 

I like trying new things sometimes, but I'm a pretty big chicken when it comes to things like heights, so I don't ever plan on doing things like skydiving. I think it's a good thing to stretch ourselves out of our comfort zones, though. 

On 8/25/2020 at 5:35 PM, knchatty said:

I also drove my dad's prize possession (2013 Harley Davidson Sportser - 1200, anniversary series). I have been riding motorcycles for 4 years now and this was the first time I drove his baby! 

That's cool! I've only sat on the back of a motorcycle once.

I'm looking forward to the day when we can all hit the road anywhere – without quarantining afterwards!

Edited by Nickel

• 1 month later...

I'm also waiting for that day Nickel! All this mask wearing and quarantine rules is driving me crazy. I cannot wait to try new adventures next year. I am already making lists of new things to do!