For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What are you watching?

Nickel

I just finished the Cobra Kai series on Netflix. It's a continuation of The Karate Kid, 34 years later. Ralph Macchio and William Zabka are back as enemies Daniel LaRusso (now married with kids) and Johnny Lawrence (not married, and it's complicated). I loved it so much!

• 3 weeks later...

@Nickel, I have not seen that. I may have to check it out!

Right now, I'm finishing up The Vampire Diaries series on Netflix. This is the first time I've watched it all the way through. I recently rediscovered Medium, which is on Hulu right now. I tend to like crime and mystery shows. 

• Like 1

I started watching Ratched lately on Netflix and I am still unsure what to think of it yet. The events are quite bizarre in this TV series. The reason I wanted to watch it was because I am a big fan of the horror genre. 

I am thinking of watching Stranger Things next.

• Like 1

I just finished watching Cobra Kai too. I loved it. I heard it was renewed so that made me happy. At first I didn't believe it was really Ralph Macchio. I just imagined him taller! 

Right now we are watching Fear the Walking Dead. I have already watched all of The Walking Dead. I am not enjoying this new one as much.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished binge watching Season 4 of The Crown. I felt even worse for Princess Diana afterwards, while thinking worse towards Prince Charles. It's highly likely that the royal family won't like a few scenes!

Edited by Nickel

• 2 months later...

I've been bingeing Star Trek: Voyager.  I know it's not the most popular series in the Star Trek universe, but I'm in love with the premise and the characters.  I love watching Janeway grow into her role as a leader and caretaker of her crew. The Doctor's character arc is also intriguing and fun. 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

The only show I follow right now is the latest season of The Great British Baking Show. Next weekend is the finals, and I honestly can’t tell who could win.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm digging the new show, Ghosts.  It comes on CBS and there are some fantastic comedic moments that keep me tuning in each week.  It has a unique story, I think.

Edited by SableC.

• 4 months later...

I started watching Pachinko, a series about a Korean-Japanese family from 1910 to 1989. It's emotional and visually beautiful. Apple TV invested a lot in this. Also, the opening credits are cool – I watched them separately a few extra times!

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't got the time to watch series, so I only enjoy some movies from time to time. If you haven't watched the second movie of Don't Breathe yet, I recommend you do. You would appreciate it for its intensity and drama. The main actor was really cool that I had to look him up after the film.

I need to find a new family friendly show.  Any suggestions?  I have all the usual subscriptions - Netflix, Amazon Prime, and cable.  I'm open to anything that isn't scary or depressing. 

• 3 months later...
On 5/11/2022 at 1:16 PM, SableC. said:

I need to find a new family friendly show.  Any suggestions?  I have all the usual subscriptions - Netflix, Amazon Prime, and cable.  I'm open to anything that isn't scary or depressing. 

Did you find any decent shows? It's challenging coming up with titles that will appeal to various ages. I'm currently finishing the final season of Better Call Saul, which is most definitely not family friendly.