For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Any resolutions or goals?

knchatty

2020 was a definite bust, a drag for sure. Here's to 2021! Have you made any resolutions or set any goals? Be honest, did you make some and already break them?

I've got a few this year. First one is to be more active, I figure it will help me mentally, socially and physically. Second one is to cook more at home! We eat out way too often and this is bad for the wallet and the waistline. My last goal is to stress less. I plan on traveling more which should help me free my mind and keep my stress levels in check.

How about you? Share your goals and we'll help each other stay on track.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sticking to the traditional "lose weight" resolution. I mentioned elsewhere that I put on pounds since the pandemic started. I've hit the beginning of what health charts consider overweight for my height. The good news is that I stopped gaining. The bad news? Zero change in the other direction!

I've been trying to lose weight too! It's pretty frustrating when you're working hard to drop the pounds, but then nothing happens. I've found that small daily goals help. I also avoid weighing myself. It might not make sense, but I find that focusing on overall health, instead of a number on a scale, is more encouraging. 

• Like 1

I've finally started journaling thinking that it may also help my future self. Since the pandemic started, I didn't feel like I'm doing something with my life even if I'm able to attend to my responsibilities. It got to a point where I fell sick even if I was only staying at home. It happened that I was training and studying too much yet I didn't feel anything counted.

I love the idea of smaller goals! To me this means more celebrations! So far I've been quarantined a few times already this year. All of my contacts have been at work. I think the universe is trying to tell me to quit!

Carry on everyone and hit those goals!