For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Favorite caffeinated drinks

Nickel

What are your go-to caffeinated drinks, hot or cold? I love coffee with milk (dairy or oat) plus a sprinkle of cinnamon. I also love strong black tea with a good splash of milk but no sugar. In the summer, I switch to ice coffee.

• Like 1

We're pretty similar in our tastes! I like black tea, with oat milk and honey. Lately, I've also been enjoying ginger and turmeric lattes! I'll enjoy coffee on occasion, but not as a daily beverage. 

Edited by EchoUnderfoot
  • Like 1

When I'm lazy to brew, I go for instant coffee with cream but black coffee is my other option. I also like teas with some Yakult or Lemon in them, especially after a workout or just early in the morning. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Coke!  I drink a six-pack a day.  I also like plain black coffee, but I usually just drink it in the mornings and sometimes at work if I'm feeling tired.  As much as I love sugar, I'm not much for tea.  I'm impressed by the drink creations listed in this thread though!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I am a coffee drinker! I really love the fancy coffees Starbucks and other coffee shops sell, but I don't indulge in them very often. I really like that they have flavored coffee creamers now. My favorites are french vanilla and white chocolate mocha. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

I'm looking forward to ice coffee season. Since it gets pricey getting these individually, I'll get a big bottle of cold black coffee from the supermarket, then add milk (or oat milk or almond milk) when I make a glass at home. It can be challenging stopping at just one!