For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

DEALING WITH MENTAL ILLNESS

NMNKING

Having someone in your house that has a mental illness is really tough.  The ups and downs can be daunting.  Some days thinking about going home and dealing with it just seems like too much.  I often think to myself, why would anyone want to feel that way when they can get help and feel better.  But I know deep down inside that it is all part of the illness.  Please educate yourselves and your children about mental illness.  Please understand that there is no shame involved.  If someone needs help please reach out.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2021 at 9:18 PM, NMNKING said:

Having someone in your house that has a mental illness is really tough.  The ups and downs can be daunting.  Some days thinking about going home and dealing with it just seems like too much.  I often think to myself, why would anyone want to feel that way when they can get help and feel better.  But I know deep down inside that it is all part of the illness.  Please educate yourselves and your children about mental illness.  Please understand that there is no shame involved.  If someone needs help please reach out.

I support your point completely. Mental illness is nowadays talked about openly, but no one is well prepared enough when it comes knocking on their door. I feel that parents and guardians should be quick to accept so they can help a child recover faster.