For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What is the perfect age for marriage?

Milly

As the title suggests, I would like to know the ideal age for marriage for men and women. I know some got married as young as 18 and some as late as 35. Since I'm not married myself, I would like to hear this from an experienced person.

• 1 month later...

The perfect age for marriage depends on a lot of factors. There are different laws allowing someone to marry as early as 16 years old and there are those that require individuals to reach the age of majority before they can validly marry. Besides the law, someone should look into his financial capacity to raise a family because that's basically the ultimate reason why the person wants to get married. If you think you are financially stable enough to have your own family, then marrying at the age of 18 is fine. Also, it doesn't matter if you're 35 or 40. What matters most is your capability to protect and provide for your future family you are raising with your partner.