For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Your work soundtrack

Nickel

When I'm at my desk, I can't listen to anything with a melody because it really distracts me. I end up working in silence or listening to nature sounds through the window, Alexa, or YouTube. What do you listen to while you're on the job?

• 3 weeks later...

I listen to many things. When I am in a funk, I listen to hard rock. When I'm anxious, I listen to the oldies. Most days I just listen to country music. When I am feeling nostalgic, I listen to hair band music. I told you that I listen to all kinds of music, but I always have music on.

• Like 1

I prefer to work in silence.  I'm much more productive that way.  I can tolerate it if someone else wants to blast their music or an audiobook and it bleeds into my office, but silence is golden in my opinion. 

• Like 1

I also listen to livestreams of trains or general street noise, and those help me focus. Lately, the birds in my neighborhood have been loud. I don't mind, even it sometimes sounds like they're cat-calling!

Edited by Nickel