For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Coffee alternatives

robbb

As someone who needs caffeine to feel fully awake in the morning, I drink coffee with my breakfast everyday. The thing is, I don't want to get dependent, as I heard from some friends that the withdrawal is a horrible experience. What are some alternatives for coffee?

• 5 months later...

Caffeine can definitely be addictive. If I go too long without it, I will get a crushing headache. I drink coffee in the morning, but I wanted to cut out my afternoon caffeine (Diet Mountain Dew) so that I could sleep better at night. I slowly cut back from a full drink to half a drink. I traded the soda for ice cold water instead. I found that the coldness of the water helped to give me that jolt I needed to stay awake during the middle of the day. Now I'm not drinking caffeine in the middle of the day, and I'm able to go to sleep easier. It wasn't that hard for me to cut out the afternoon caffeine since I did it in small increments. 

• 2 weeks later...