For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Type of Christmas shopper

knchatty

What type of Christmas shopper are you? Have you already finished? Have you at least started? Are you making and gathering ideas still?

My list grows every year! I have asked for ideas for all the grandchildren (more and more every year). I have started shopping! I never usually do a lot before November but I'm trying something new this year.

I used to love going to the mall every week to look for presents, including on Christmas Eve. Now, my family and close relatives ask for cash or online gift cards. I don't mind not having to wrap boxes anymore – but what a change!

• 2 weeks later...

I have everything except for the Astro bot, and I'm still waiting for the invitation from Amazon for that one.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed because I don't have a replacement gift in mind. I usually do my shopping early, but we're all adults anyway, so it's not like waiting on toy lists or scouting out the store for that one beloved present that all the parents are fighting to get.

• 1 month later...

I can't remember the last time I went shopping for something related to Christmas decoration or specific Christmas gifts. My family celebrates two birthdays in December, so we mostly think about food for the birthdays and the upcoming holidays. We also send cakes or fruits to faraway relatives by ordering online. We prefer to spend money on pleasing our palates during holidays instead of just the eyes. :lol: