For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Skin Care

Nickel

What's your go-to routine, tip, or product? I'm certain this step is not recommended, but it works with my schedule: applying sunscreen at night, so I can get out the door faster in the morning.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have honestly never heard of anyone applying sunscreen at night. Doesn't it come off when you are sleeping? I make sure that I wash my face every night before bed. I get all of the makeup off of my face (completely). I also use a moisturizer at night after I wash it. I apply a moisturizer on my entire body after I shower. I have extremely dry skin and I find this helps.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I'm not trying to fight the signs of aging or anything like that.  I just use basic lotion after I bathe and that's about it.  I'm pretty pale, so I do wear sunscreen when I'm working in my garden and while I'm mowing.  

The essential products would be moisturizers and cleansers for skincare. They also recommend sunscreen, but I don't think it's a good idea to use it at night. Won't it clog your pores? It could cause a breakout in some cases.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2022 at 10:11 PM, Pokcare said:

They also recommend sunscreen, but I don't think it's a good idea to use it at night. Won't it clog your pores? It could cause a breakout in some cases.

So far, it’s been all right. I'm using a sports sunscreen that's not oily at all. If anything, it’s a little bit drying, so I’ve been putting on moisturizer first.