For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Movie Theaters

Nickel

Do you still go out to watch movies? I stopped wondering about what's playing at my local theater, and I'm starting to wonder if these places have already been going the way of video rental stores. What do you think?

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't been back since the pandemic first hit.  By the time they reopened, I had realized that I was wasting tons of money on movie tickets for films that were usually mediocre at best.  I mean, how much did we all spend on remakes before COVID?  I can't believe I ever fell for it!

On 8/29/2022 at 10:11 PM, SableC. said:

I haven't been back since the pandemic first hit.  By the time they reopened, I had realized that I was wasting tons of money on movie tickets for films that were usually mediocre at best.  I mean, how much did we all spend on remakes before COVID?  I can't believe I ever fell for it!

I agree. Not missing the high ticket prices at all, let alone the folks who chat during the movie, sticky floors, and long bathroom lines!

• 11 months later...

I haven't been to the movies in ages, so decided to plan a cinema trip over Labor Day weekend.  Which movie looks good right now?  I'm not into scary shows, but I'm open to any other genre.