For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Why are you applying to be a writer?

Rasty

I've been a writer since I first learned to put thoughts into written words. When I started college (before I became aware that 'a college degree doesn't really qualify you for a career'), the Major I chose was English Composition.

(Well, I actually tried to choose Entertainment Business; but my disability proved too much 'a hurdle' for success in that one, and I was already showing such 'promise' in the reports and reviews and responses I loved to write.)

So writing is 'what I do.' There's not really any clear reason-why. Why do I want to be a registered writer? All kinds of reasons! Essentially, I want 'what I'm doing for fun' to be useful to the public.

(Uh-oh! I copied all that into Online Character Counter (to make sure it hit the count needed to qualify), and it told me I had exactly 'sixty & three-score & six' characters ... so this P.S. saves this post from Apocalyptic Infamy, yeah? 😋)

• 4 weeks later...

There are several reasons why i might want to apply to be a writer

1.have strong writing skills and can write compelling content[2].i have a good understanding of grammar and style[3].- I am familiar with different writing formats[4].-I have a strong interest in the topic you would be writing about

• 2 months later...

The reasons I need to be a writer are something impossible to mentions but these are few among them:-

1. Since when I'm a about five years old I pushed myself into reading a novels, history and many books which this lead me to start writing mostly fictional stories, and sometimes history and few scientific fact, all this happens by using my pen and my exercise book, and in my whole life I can't mention the numbers of exercise books that I wrote my story inside from page one to ends.

2. The above reasons made me to understand that writing is the best things that will made you reasons in all your aspect of life, i understand that you can't learnt unless you write a thousands of pages and read a thousands, and about fictional stories i understand that the writers are perfect and best thinkers of the time, I can compare them with the inventors of high level technologies products and even above them and that pushed me to start writing in many aspect keeping what I write mostly for the next time.

• 1 month later...

I want to be a writer for several reasons. Firstly, I am passionate about writing. Ever since I was young, I love to write poems and stories. Secondly, writing gives me freedom. I can be who I want to be without being judged. Lastly, writing brings out my creative side which I have put off for the longest time.