For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Why Do We Tolerate Trump?

G R

I don't know about you guys and gals, but I think we can do better than Trump. Washington needs new blood, that's for sure, but why do we keep tolerating a non-conformist on his level? There are more intelligent options, I believe.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't believe that most of us tolerate Trump at all.  He lost the popular vote both times by a wide margin!  I believe he's in the media a lot because it sells advertising.  Trump has a few fans because he gives them permission to hate "others" and that hate seems addictive.  I just hope we never see another January 6th mob attack like he encouraged.  That's my take on it, at least.

Well, that's a good take, Sable. He's a very successful grifter who came from a long line of grifters. I guess that's what they do.

I just can't get over how he treated Mike Pence.  That man was completely loyal to Trump and lent an air of respectability to the office as well.  Yet, Trump still called for his head because Pence wouldn't commit the very illegal and impossible act of overturning the election.  I have to hand it to the guy, Pence has integrity. 

So, who would you like to see take the Republican nomination instead of Trump?  Do you believe that Trump's return is an inevitability at this point?

I'm afraid it might be. There is too much vocal support for him for the RNC to ignore.

Ideally, Pence would take the nomination and run for POTUS. We need someone who brings respectable behavior to leadership. Trump may do things that directly benefits the common American, but he's not a respectable man.