For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Pepsi blue

Guest Amy

Do you think Pepsico should bring back Pepsi Blue? I my self would love to see Pepsi Blue again. It was one of my favorite drinks and I used to buy the local store here in town out of it every time they got more in.

How ever I was talking to a friend one day who lives in a different state. He was saying where he lives they could not give Pepsi blue away. When he told me that I was like I would have taken it for free as I love it. He was surprised and told me I was the only one he met who likes it.

What do you think of Pepsi Blue? Do you think it should come back or stay in the history books?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest letstalk

I must side with your friend, in saying that I was surprised to find anyone that actually like Pepsi Blue.

I had only one occasion to come across it, when I was out visiting my sister back east.  She had offered me a beverage I don't really care for sodas but it was hot.  I did not think much of it when there was only one missing. After tasteting it, I knew. 

I hope for you, that you can find some.  I know how it is when you find something you like really well just to have it disapear.  But for me and my sister we won't miss it.

I used to drink Pepsi Blue before but I dont like the taste. But my hubby loved it. He also loves the taste of a rootbeer which I really dont like eversince.

If Pepsi will not let Pepsi Blue back in the market, well probably I will not miss it too. Actually I dont know that there's no Pepsi Blue in the market anymore. Not a fan of it. :)