For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What do you want to do?

ElizabethPA

What is the one thing in life that you most want to do? I would love to take a road trip from coast to coast but can't afford to do this and definitely don't have the time right now. But this is the one thing that I would really like to do.

Hmmmm...

This is a good question, Elizabeth. I'd have to think long and hard about an answer. I think if I could do one thing, and that one thing could be anything, it would be to have $2 million so that I could spend all of my time volunteering at the different organizations that I'm connected to. I'd love being able to use the time to develop my writing and photography skills. That would also give me time to travel.  ;D

Not sure if I cheated...  :D :D

The top in my bucket list is going to the moon.  :D

Seriously, I would like to live my life with my girlfriend even if we painfully live ever after. "Happily live ever after" is hard to achieve so I go for the worse. At least I would be happier if something good happens (if I expect the worse) rather than expecting a good life and then you get some hardships. By the way, we have been sweethearts for 6 years already and going stronger. That's the one thing in life that I really want to do.

Isn't it odd? :D

The one thing I would love to do is make my brother retire from the Army and retire here near me.  I feel like I've been robbed for the last 19 years.  I know it sounds selfish.  He is a soldier in the US Army and has been since 1990.

I want him and his family home.  I want to be able to run over and spend the day with them whenever I choose.  I get so mad at my other family (cousins) and friends who take that for granted.  They complain that so and so stopped in.  I would love for that to happen.

I'm in NY and they are currently in Alaska.

My wish is simple, retire and move home so I can have a normal family life and see my nieces and nephew!

I would love to have the money and time to travel and do some photography. I want to go to Scotland, Ireland, Alaska, Italy, Greece and Yellowstone National Park. I also would love to finish my degree, I am looking into getting a student loan to finish it so that is a possibility!

Since I'm of Chinese ancestry, I would love to go and visit China, specifically the southeastern China where my family originated.  Thought about doing it this year but funds weren't available.  I hope to do it one of these days.

• 1 month later...

I have to say the one thing I want most in this life is to be able to put a hard bound book with my own by line on it in my mother's hands before she dies.  She's 84 now.  I have 16 finished manuscripts which I have not been able to get past editors or even attempt to send to anyone because I can't afford the postage.

However, I've been wasting my life doing everything for everyone else and not following my heart, which is my writing.  I've decided that in my fifth decade of life that was going to change and I am concentrating now on making my living with words.  So that dream of giving her a book I wrote is not as difficult as it seems.

Any and all good vibrations, prayers, "mojo" to that effect will be gratefully accepted!