For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Mepis Linux

Guest Amy

I love Mepis Linux and use it all the time. Its one of the must stable operating systems I have used and the hardware compatibility is one of the best I have seen. It offers so many features right out of the box and any package that works with Bebian or Ubuntu will work just fine with it.

I have been using Mepis Linux for several months now and have only run into a few issues which I did fix. One of the issues I ran into was when it lost my network card and the Internet stopped working. I managed to get a linux friend to rebuild the driver database and got it working again.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to learn more about this if you don't mind sharing. I have been tinkering around off and on with Linux for many years now, and I can honestly say I have never heard of this. Is it more geared towards constant adjusting for what you need, with updates, patches, etc. Or would it be more of a straight deal, where once installed it just works. I don't have the time right now to tinker too much, but it has sparked an interest. :)