For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

All the small gifts

knchatty

Who do you get small gifts for?  I'm talking co-workers, friends, the mailman, etc.  I haven't gotten the mail person anything yet.  Our mailman retired a month ago and now we have a new mail lady.  I haven't gotten anything yet and am unsure if I will.

What about you?  Who do you get little gifts for?

• 2 weeks later...

I have such a large family I usually don't buy small gifts for anyone. There are now so many niece and nephews now that we have quit buying for the adults other than our parents of course!

We usually make fudge and cookies for the people who we want to give small gifts to.  We usually take a day and bake and make candy all day.  We have a blast doing it too and it's become part of our celebration of Christmas.

I made fudge and cookies this year and gave some to my neighbors and the girls' teachers. I usually put a box of chocolates in the mailbox for the mail lady but that is usually all the little gifts that I give.

I don't make fudge but we do make cookies and candy each holiday season.  Me and 3 friends get together and spend a day doing this.  I make up a couple of trays for my neighbors.

I ended up giving a card and a small box of candy to the mail lady.

I gave gift certificates to Staples to my daughters favorite teachers.

I love giving gifts, but my checkbook thanks me now that it's over.

Although I have several birthdays in January.  Everyone but my daughter that I buy bigger gifts for are in January!  Lucky me  ;)