For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Stop pointing the finger and play football!

Guest Mrstoots

Guest Mrstoots

The latest accusation to come out of the NFL relates to Sunday's Colts versus Patriots game. 

Following the game Patriots President Jonathan Kraft mentioned to the NFL Vice President of Security Milt Ahlerich that he felt that there was piped in noise during the game.  This tactic, used by many NFL teams in the past, is against league rules.

According to many in attendance they alleged hearing a "skip" in the sound during game play.  Many have suspected for a while that the Colts feed in noise for distraction purposes.  Playing football in an enclosed dome can increase the sound level.

Greg Aiello, a spokesman for the NFL, states that they are "aware of the problem and are looking into it".

This is the second time this season an NFL team has been under fire for alleged misconduct during a game.  The Patriots experienced a similar incident at the start of the season when the New York Jets officials accused them of videotaping the opposing team during the game.

As a football fan, I know there are rules.  Why don't these teams follow them, stop pointing fingers at each other, and just play football?

Guest letstalk

I don't really watch much football.  But as a game player in general, I agree that they are paid enough "more than enough".  And I think they should go back to playing as a matter of pride and teamsmanship. This is not just a back yard game. They are setting examples for young people. What do they think they are relaying to them with a cheaters mentality. Stop pointing the finger and straighten up.

My thoughts are, if you have to cheat to win what kind of person are you?