For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Early Bird

leoni

I am not really that type. Normaly I am an owl as what they say. But right I avoid going to bed late because I am currently pregnant. And besides our company will now only allow up to 4 cases of tardiness a month. I am now being forced to wake up early enable not to be late at the office. :) This is not the usual stuff I am doing. I used to be awake at night. :)

Guest letstalk

I know what you mean.  Ever since my first baby, I have not been able to sleep at night well. 

It did not get better as the years past by.  It has made it difficult to get up on time for work.  I did find that not eating any carbohydrates, caffeine or (alcohol which in your condition I sure you are not doing)  helped. Also under advisement from your doctor check into a warm shower with scented lotion to follow right before bed. It has made a difference for me.

Good luck with the baby and the job.

Thanks for the advice. I don't know about that warm shower thing. I will probably give it a try.

Yes I avoid taking coffee and soft drinks right now. But carbohydrates intake is what I really can't avoid for it is one of the ingredients for our main meal (Rice). But I always see to it that I am not taking too much of it.

You're right that you cannot sleep well at night with your kids around. You will be awake when they cried and ask for their milk. And also my 3yo son is not wearing a diaper anymore. He will wake me up at night when he wants to pee.

I am not an early bird by choice I used to be but as I have gotten older I find myself becoming more and more of a nightowl. My husband is an early bird though he gets up at 6 am nearly everyday even if we stay up late the night before.

• 2 years later...

oh.. hi.. i was away for long.. glad you to see you here LA..

Now that I am already working online full time, I do not have trouble waking up late, for I do not have the office hours to beat anymore. It is just that I need to send the kids to school at 8am. :D

So you have two children now? What was the baby, a boy or a girl? About 3 years old now, right? :)

I have six, myself. Welcome back after your extended absence!