For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Music Lover by heart

leoni

Will you consider music and your radio as your companion in life? Me, I am. My day wouldnt be complete without listening to my favorites. I can say that I am a music lover by heart. I can manage to listen almost all genre. I listened to rock, alternatives, bossa nova, light jazz, love song, R&B and many more.

Any music lovers speak out! :D

Guest ChrisGR

I will say that music has played a very important part of my life. I feel that sometimes music is the only thing there is that can help you get through certain things. I know whenever I'm feeling down and out, music helps out greatly. It's like no matter what you're feeling, there's already a song out there where someone has gone through the exact same. And the fact a song has been written about it is proof that it can be overcome.

I consider music to be the soundtrack to life. I love all types of music and I like to listen to different styles and artists depending on the mood I am in. I also love to find new music or undiscovered artists.

• 2 years later...

yeah!! undiscovered artists or those that did not make it to the mainstream sometimes sound really great. In fact, I love listening to these type of artists more often, as they are not common. ;)

I love classical music - and have since I was quite young. I am also fond of hymns and "elevator music." I don't care much for rock, though I can handle most country and some soft rock (think Chicago's softer stuff, "You're the Inspiration" and the like).

Music is life. I couldn't imagine life without one :)

I usually rip off music from CDs I buy and store them in my iTunes player. I also download some from Limewire. I listen to the music while tapping my keyboard. I like classical music (Mozart, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Bach), jazz music (Kenny G), christian music (Hillsong, Don Moen) and eighties music in that order. I listen to country music too. John Denver is a favorite. Sometimes I tune in to internet radio.

Internet radio is pretty cool. I ran across Pandora a while back and found that it does pretty well staying within a genre once you get it started. It's also easy to switch to something a little different if you want to.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a music lover!  There is nothing in this world that can change my mood quicker ~ than music.  I love it!

I listen to music all the time.  I listen to rock music when I need to rock out and kill a bad attitude.  I listen to soothing music when I am sad.  I listen to whatever my daughter wants to listen to when we dance around the living room.

Music is awesome, without music life would be pretty dull.

I think it's a good analogy that our favourite songs are a soundtrack to our lives. A piece of music has a remarkable ability to remind you of what you were doing or who you were spending time with when you first heard it.

I like classic rock, classical, traditional jazz and any strong song or composition in other genres too.

I love songs the most when it relates directly to what I'm going through in my life. There are some songs I've heard in the past that, when I heard the lyrics, I couldn't believe that someone else wrote it, and not me. "Living Proof" by Bruce Springsteen is the main one that comes to mind.

And it doesn't really matter too much what genre it is. It could be Lyle Lovett and "Simple Song"or Motley Crue and "Dont go away mad", if it speaks to me, it speaks to me.