For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Some of the Stupidest things over Health

Laos

Alright, now I love our government (as much as you do with the gun to your head having you recite the Pledge of Allegiance) and it's not perfect, like all governments - At least I Think like all governemnts...

Lately, I've been getting a bit steamed over something real stupid being acted in Elementary, Middle, and Public High Schools across the United States: Ban on Cupcakes.

Yes, a ban, on those lovely, over the weekend bugging your mom to make morsels of goodness: Cupcakes.

What a heinous act right?

How could them, local school boards think that instead of the 900 calorie meals, or the snack machines full of sugary snacks, it's little miniature cakes that you loved to have once in a blue moon, with that purple or pink frosting. Oh the happy days right?

So there you go, we got our school boards manipulated and thinking we have a problem with small snack cakes that are EQUAL if nowhere near as BAD as ones SOLD in the cafeterias of our public schools

I smell dead fish, and it isn't fish stick Tuesday. Your opinions?

Uhh, Basically What I said was that these school systems by my home have banned 'cupcakes' from being brought in, and its quite ironic since the schools sell food that is a lot worse than the cupcakes

is there anything else hard to understand with this thread?

Yes I know what types of foods that schools sell, I was going more for "WHY" as in, why do they think cupcakes are so evil when they sell many worse things. More like half shock "Why are they being so hypocritical", sorry to confuse ya. :)