For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Buying Online

Guest Tinkleheimer

Guest Tinkleheimer

Does anyone ever buy items online? Often times, I will buy some items off of eBay. One thing I have learned however is to always read the description closely, check feedback of seller and/or site, and make sure you really want the item. I have bought a lot of Anime VHS off of eBay, and a couple months ago, sold a lot of them back. I really love eBay. :D.

I do a significant amount of buying online.  Everything from car parts, electronics, clothes, vitamins - you name it, and I enjoy doing so.  It is so convenient.  One can comparison shop, price watch and get some very good deals online without so much as lifting a foot much less driving down the street. 

Of course, with that convenience comes a few risks.  Identity theft is a big deal these days and I've paid for and not received the item bought.  Then there are times when the item does not fit the description that was given, or it does not fit as you'd like.

Generally speaking, the facility has served me well and I'm a big fan of online stores and auction websites.