For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Gaming?

Naz18

Anyone here like to play video games? If so what are consoles do you own.

I recently just purchased a Playstation 3 during the black Friday sales. There were a lot of great offers, however Walmart clearly had the best one, where when you purchase a 80GB PS3 you receive 10 free blu-ray discs along with 5 free with a mail rebate offer. 

The PS3 comes with Motorstorm, I bought Assassin's Creed and Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction to go with it.

My expectations are pretty much what I thought they would be, the graphics on the PS3 are simply amazing and the PS3 has a XMD system that was in the PSP to make things easy to navigate.

The PS3 has a Cell Broadband Engine, a revolutionary microprocessor that leapfrogs the performance and pretty much makes the PS3 a supercomputer.

The PS3 is also equipped with Blu-Ray drive, allowing it to play blu ray movies and allowing the developers to develop games on blu ray, why is this good? Blu ray looks slighty better then HD-DVD and blu ray disks can hold up to 60GB of data, so the developers are happy with the amount of space

The only thing lacking of the PS3 right now is the games, the PS3 lineup is so-so, but the announced games are looking pretty good and I simply could not refuse on this offer.

Guest victoria_trix

In my household gaming is second nature. We have yet to purchase any of the newer systems but we do have an Xbox, Playstation2, Gamecube and my favorite is the very first Nintendo. We also love to play on-line games that are MMORPG's (multi media on-line role playing game) such as World of Warcraft and City Of Heroes. We also own City of Villians but it's not as great as the Heroes version.

Guest jylread

We've always been a Nintendo household.  We have a Wii (boy was it HARD to find!), 2 game cubes and a variety of hand helds. 

We tend to play games that are rated E.  Mario is BIG at my house.