For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What do you do when your not online?

Guest victoria_trix

Guest victoria_trix

I find that personally I am online much of the day whether it be for work or play. When I'm not online I love to spend time with my family, enjoying the fruits of my labor. I also like to find time just for me when I can curl up with a good book, watch a good movie or just relax. I am also an avid coupon clipper and I also love to crochet when I can. What do you like to do when your not online?

When I am not online I am a home schooling mom of three wild boys.  There is always the house to clean, but I try to ignore that as long as possible.  :-[

When I am not supplying the contents of our recycling bin to the making of Hot Wheels tracks or trying to teach the youngest how to play guitar when I don't know myself, I enjoy reading and watching movies. 

When I need to have contact and conversation with other adults I volunteer at our local community theater. 

I'm online for much of my day due to the nature of my job.  Now after work, and until the kids retire to bed, it's all about them.  It's that time to prepare meals, help with schoolwork, see to it that they are all set for the next school day and to just listen to what's going on in their lives.  All this while keeping each from killing the other.  ;)

It's also the time to watch a movie on the television, or to just sit back and chill watching the fishes float by....

All to soon, it's time to get my next fix - and I turn the computer on. :-[

Guest healvialove

Well, personally I am on line most of the day. I have a forum, and I am moderator of a couple of other forums.

When not on line, I spend time with my husband, and do what most of us do, clean, clean, clean, oh and wash clothes!LOL

I do like to read, and sometimes I even play the play station with my daughter.

Mostly, I am here to clean up after customers.

Guest shading-scars

When I am not online I have my schooling to attend to. (Fun, fun) Then I have my part time job which is my main source of income, so that is very important to me. Putting all that aside I like to go to see sporting events. On Sunday I saw my home town team lead themselves to victory. Next weekend I am going out on a date and getting pizza, Red Lobster and some bowling.

Guest AzraelValley

I'm almost online all the time because of the nature of my job.  It depends on whether my company needs me(part time instructor).  When I'm not online, I would be watching lots of TV.  I will be sleeping if I don't find any good shows.  This are my daily routine. 

• 2 weeks later...

When I am not online I am almost always caring for my two little ones.  They are 9 months and 2.5 and they keep me quite busy!  Add to that photography and cooking and housework and I hardly have time to pursue things that would love to have more time to devote.  Such as reading, and crocheting and sewing.  Alas, I'm not supermom.

When I am not online, I try to get out of home and be with my friends. Since I am a student, there isn't much to do at home, thus I often arrange to have some fun. I also like to go shopping. Often I spend quite some time in the stores.

Other than the social part of my life, I like gaming with consoles such as the PS2 and watching movies by renting a DVD. However, it is not often when I pick up a book and read it in one shot. The last books that has really appealed to me were the books written by Dan Brown. 

Guest emmalou

Things I love to do...hmmm...I like to read, garden, cook, bake and spend time with my family.  During the winter I seem to spend too much time online, because I am normally gardening during the summer.  Maybe I should find something to do during the winter.

Guest ebittner

I spend a lot of time online but when I am not online I really like reading and spending time with my friends. I tend to hang out with them several nights a week I also go to the movies at least once a week. Other then that I go to class and do a lot of work.

You mean you have off line time?!?!?! I didn't know such a thing exsisted! Whats it like?

Just kidding, I actually try to be off-line as much as aI can since I am on-line what my wife likes to call "all the time". But I di stop to use the bathroom, eat and spend time with my son and wife. I remember a time back in 2003 I was off-line and...  ;D

• 4 weeks later...

When I am not online I am either on the computer doing my course work for college or I am outdoors. As much as I love the computer and the internet there's just something about the outdoors that appeals to me. I live in a very scenic area and I am surrounded by fields, forests and mountains. Nothing gives me more pleasure to walk in them and take in the beauty of Ireland.

I do some volunteer work with local political offices. It's mostly paperwork but it's very fun and it helps a lot. For example Missouri and Kansas have been historically red (republican) states, and I had only recently moved in before the 2006 mid-terms. So I did a lot of work with get out the vote type work and helped literally hundreds of people register to vote. And so after the elections were over I did my small part to help make these two states blue (democratic).