For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

It Is Hot Already!!!

Irelyn

I live in GA granted but it has gotten up to 89 degrees today!  I know everyone wanted spring to come after such a harsh winter but it has come with a vengeance here! How hot is it where you live now?

• 2 weeks later...

The weather can't seem to make up it's mind here.  It got really warm for a while and then cooled back down just enough to make us all sick.  Now it is starting to try and get warm again.  I'll have to say I'll be glad for the hot summer months though.  I really enjoy being able to go swimming with the family and grilling out. 

I'm in Indiana and we have already had temperatures in the '80's.  The biggest problem is storms every other day.  I'd really like some sunshine with my heat wave, please.

The warmth just isn't the same with out the sunshine is it.  We had a lot of rain and storms this past weekend.  A lot of places are flooded around here.  I've seen a lot on the news about some really bad flooding in some areas.  Has anyone had flooding in there area?

• 2 weeks later...

I wish oh I wish!  It's only in the 70's here.  I should be happy though because the last few weeks were downright cold!  :(

I would trade my 70's and lower for you high 80's.  Send NY some heat would you?  ;D

It's quite warm in the UK at the moment and there is still a full month until summer. We are even hotter than some parts of the mediterranean. We need a nice thunderstorm with lots of rain to clear the air.

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to post an update on our lovely weather. We have been getting to 99 degrees all of this week with heat indexes up to 115. We are currently under heat advisories. How many days till fall comes now?? I am counting down lol!

• 4 weeks later...

Here in Toronto we've just survived our first official heat wave in the last few years. There were smog and air quality warnings as well.

It's a great time for cool drinks on a shady patio, or for just chilling with DVDs in an air conditioned home theater situation.

My husband lived in Toronto as a child. We now live in rural Suffolk, UK and it's been 30 degrees celsius for a few days which is really hot for us!