For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Favorite way to spend time online

Guest dn3dj

What's your favorite way to spend time online?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite way to spend time online?

• roleplay games (i.e. Dungeons and Dragons)
    • Forums and Blog sites (unpaid)
    • Games (specify please?)
    • chatting
    • other

I play at Yahoo games Pyramids or at  ArcadeTown The Black Knight. I also read news online. I like to hang out at the crafters forums and get ideas.

Its just plain fun with so much you can do online.

julie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dianna

• Primus

• sarahs

• buddys

I am an absolute myspace freak!

Apart from that, I have lately been spending a lot

of time on a site called slicethepie.

It's a music review site, where you earn

about six cents (american) per song you review.

It's a lot of fun, though you have to really

be patient to find the proverbial needle in

the haystack of mediocre music.

(Fixing the format of this for my application to be accepted... no line breaks, guys!)

I am an absolute myspace freak!Apart from that, I have lately been spending a lot of time on a site called slicethepie.  It's a music review site, where you earn about six cents (american) per song you review.

It's a lot of fun, though you have to really be patient to find the proverbial needle in the haystack of mediocre music.

I spend most of my time online playing games.  I play World Of Warcraft, Counterstrike 1.6 and sometimes Call Of Duty 4.  Most of the time I'm playing World Of Warcraft.

I spend most of my day at work writing on forums. I am on quite a few boards and really enjoy it. That is one of the main reasons this seemed like a good part time income!

Its hard to say, I really like looking through webmaster forums online such as Digital Point to see what I can find about business practices and other online success stories, but I also love web designing. I think I might start a business in web design if the market still needs it. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I spend most of my time making money with some sites, as well as posting on forums. While I am not doing this, I play flash games as they are fast and easy to play... Sometimes I also chat with other people too

• 1 month later...

I'm a freelance writer, so I spend almost all day every day on the computer, but it's predominantly work. I wish I had more time to throw more gaming or just socializing in there. Maybe when my little girl is a bit older...

I have a permanent column in a finance/investment magazine and the deadlines are killers. I have two contracts with online content providers and the amount of stuff they expect churned out is sometimes insane. I write/submit general stuff to whatever other publication I can find. I do some paid blogging. And I do some paid forum posting.

Whatever it takes to keep the mortgage paid and the bills covered so I have a roof over my daughter's head.

On the bright side - I seriously love being able to work from home full time. Definite benefits. I wouldn't give it up for anything.

I too am a freelance writer. I have been posting regularly on www.hotcouponworld.com for two years. It is a very large forum but has a very welcoming atmosphere. We cover a variety of topics including; couponing, sales, health issues, financial recommendations, economical and personal issues to name a few. It was actually on Hot Coupon World that I learned about paid posting.

I would have to say that my favorite way to spend time online is reading and posting. While I do appreciate the financial aspect of paid posting, I have been posting for years just for the shear pleasure of community posting. I enjoy meeting people online and talking about a variety of interest. Yes, I do enjoy playing the arcade games on the forums that I post on that have them. However, I am only able to spend a limited time playing arcade games.

Although if the forum I am posting for is new and needs some players to help build up their arcade, I am happy to help. I do try to write intelligent well-written post for each forum that is utilizing my services. I thank you for your consideration and look forward to helping out any way I can.

My favorite way to spend time online is by researching for articles I'm writing for pay.  I write articles for a site on the net on a daily basis so it's necessary to always be studying what's new and correct facts about stuff so my articles are fresh, yet accurate.

When i'm at work I use the internet to help people get their daily lives back when their equipment goes down.  When i'm at home it's World of Warcraft.  I like to browse forums, download some music here and there, instant message, and Gmail.  It's funny how much time I spend on the internet.

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite past time is chatting and socializing on forums on topics that I mostly have opinions on, I am pretty well-informed. And I do like to write about something that may be I have had in my mind for quite sometime, and would like to share my views on.That may include world politics, cars, sports or even movies.

Guest flowerhorn

Visiting other bloggers sites is my favorite way to spend time online. Of course, I can't do that all the time while being online as I have to make a living. It is very relaxing to see other postings and at times very hilarious with the posts that they made.     

• 4 weeks later...

Just planning to create the very first blog site of my own. I've been looking at the blog sites and read what the blogger had put in his/her blog. This would help me create ideas in creating my own blog. This work is kinda brain-draining and prone to back pain sitting for hours.