For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Post 8

cyberdevil

The seven required posts I have posted. So here's a simple finale. :)

Looking forward to post judgment, I hope.

The seven posts acquired

To become one of them

Posters I've greatly admired

That live here and comprehend

The laws on making money

On the great internet

Without rumbling around outside

Shedding pounds in sweat

Though I love an adventurous hike

I'd rather sit far from the sky

And post at forums I like

While the cold winter passes by

And when summer knocks on the window

I'll gladly open my longclosed door

And run around outside in the sun

Like I never have before

• 3 months later...

Not my kind of literature, but nicely done ;)

If you like poetry you should read "Os Lusiadas" it's a great book written by Luís Vaz de Camões. I didn't like it, but i hate poetry anyways...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Fuchie

wow! you sure did put a smile on my face with that. I like it, doing a post in a different fromat, simply refreshing. The story line is also realistic, and it holds true.

I sense a special talent,you should do it more often.

Haha, that's a great little poem! It has just that tad bit of humour and freedom in it. Good job! :)

Congrats on making your seven posts, and I hope you've already been added into the team here.

This is my seventh post as well, and though I might have made a new thread about it, I learnt I can't because of some kind of permissions error which doesn't seem to let me post new threads in the Proving Grounds. Oh well, here it is anyway - my seventh post. Immodestly, I'm going to assume that my posts have all been satisfactory, and I look forward to joining the site as soon as possible.:)