For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Something to live for

QueenB

I must say, being in a loving relationship has taught me so much. When you're treated well, everything in the world seems much better. I personally don't understand how I woke up each day without my boyfriend by my side. I'm so glad I've found him! He makes every day worth living and he makes me excited for the future. I love him so much!

That is a nice thought, for me it's my child.  I am who I am and I do what I do for my child.  She is the reason I work so hard, she is the reason that I laugh so much. 

There are many reasons and things that each one of us can say makes us smile and makes our lives worth living.

It's none of my business, but I'm very curious ... since you plan to spend the rest of your life with him, have y'all set a date to make it "legal"? ;) Congratulations, though, for finding that *special someone*!!

I'm ready to get married. Seriously, if he were to ask me today, I would say yes. Now, would we actually put together a wedding, I'm not so sure. I would rather just keep it simple. I know that he doesn't want to, probably ever, and that's fine with me. I just think "husband" is a much nicer title than "boyfriend", it just makes things seem less official.

It's none of my business, but I'm very curious ... since you plan to spend the rest of your life with him, have y'all set a date to make it "legal"? ;) Congratulations, though, for finding that *special someone*!!

Well, you know, someone has to keep the "Justice of the Peace" busy!  ;D  8) Eloping is definitely an option. Depending on where you live, it can be the most fun option, too!

I have heard someone say that women are living relationship books and men are the boys that read them.

At first I resented that statement. But after more than eight years of marriage, I now begin to see what it meant. Men indeed need to be taught how to deal with relationships, simply because our brains are wired differently.

Some people think this topic is controversial, gender biased or something. But an open mind would see it differently. In my case (and in many others too), understanding the differences between men and women has tremendously strengthened their relationships with their spouses / partners.

Check this out ...

It's full of humor, and full of wisdom too. More importantly, notice the people in the audience :)

I have just watched the video, marvinmacs, and it's very funny so thanks for posting it. I'm not sure how much truth there is in it though! ;D

Congratulations QueenB. I also have that kind of relationship and regard myself as very lucky.