For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Places you like to visit over and over....

Chibear

I can admit it, I'm a Disneyholic.  I love to go down to Disneyworld and feel like I am in a completely different place.  I let go of the outside stresses and immerce myself in Mickey mania.  I can go for a visit and start planning my next trip as soon as I get home.

Is there any place like this for you?  A vacation spot?  A museum?  A beach?  A friend's house?

I want to live at Disney World! LOL I love it there and it's such a happy, happy place for the most part. As far as local places I love to be, that would be my local library. I love to read and it's really nice to go there and sit for a while. Our local library has a coffee shop in it so I can indulge in two of my passions-coffee and books!

We like to go camping. We usually camp by a river or creek so we have the cool water to play in, plus the sound of the water moving along. It's so nice to just "get away from it all" every now and then!

There's an almost 1km asphalted local road near where I live. It has old trees on either side. The branches of these trees meet at the top, right on top of the road. The view and the feeling underneath those trees are simply cozy.

This road closes on Sundays to give way to joggers. By then you see kids running in the middle of the road, safely.

At one segment of this road is a park full of trees also. It has a creek that cuts right through the park. It has a man-made pool. This makes the place even more cozy.

This is the place where I want to go to every Sunday with my family.

I like to go to a town up in Scotland quite a lot (English guy here :)) and I now have many friends and even some bits that need doing for money up there now! I go up there once every couple of months, being thrown out of the normal routine is always good for the mind I think.

I'm English too and there are a few places that my husband Sam and I love to revisit but one in particular that we revisit in our minds all the time.

We married in 1989, the second time for both of us, and spent seventeen days on honeymoon in the small, unspoilt village of Maurach on the largest lake in Austria, the Achensee. This was the most beautiful, clean and friendly place either of us had ever visited (and Sam has been all over the world with the RAF.)

We stayed in a guest house run by a wonderful lady whose 70 year old husband was still working as a member of the local mountain rescue team. We walked around the lake, climbed mountains, drank from clear mountain streams and cuddled in a rubber dingy in the middle of the lake. We did go back three years after this and it was just as beautiful.

I would like to return some day although, sadly, Sam is now 70 himself and can no longer climb mountains or walk as far as we did then.

There are some excellent choices mentioned above.

I personally love visiting Niagara-on-the-Lake and driving the River Road to Niagara Falls, especially in the fall to see the leaves changing colour.

Niagara Falls is beautiful! But for fall leaves, I'd have to say Vermont has the most gorgeous color I have ever seen in my life! I grew up in upstate NY, and love fall colors.