For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What is the Perfect World for you?

winuxchrosh

I've read and heard over and over again the phrase "in a perfect world". Let us then share our thoughts about a perfect world. Who knows, these dreams of ours will someday come true.

In my perspective, a perfect world would be a place where everyone minds their own business but each person is concerned about the welfare of others.

A perfect world - that's an interesting thought! That would be difficult, because a perfect world for ME would likely not be for someone else. I think a perfect world would involve everyone being kind to one another and nothing ever going wrong. Too bad that can't be reality!

Listen to the song "Imagine" by John Lennon. That's my idea of a perfect world. If you listen to it without prejudice, you'll find that's it's not a difficult thing to do.

A perfect world to me is one where people are physically healthy, where they are able to freely express their emotions in wholesome ways, where each person is appreciated by family friends and society for who they are and where each one has the heart to give unconditionally to those in need.

I don’t see absence of challenges in this perfect world. But I see harmony and fun among everyone as they face these challenges together.

Sincerely, I believe the perfect world I just described is very doable. We just have to go through the stage of uncomfortable change past our biases and misconceptions.

A perfect world to me would be doing what I love (writing online) and making enough money to support myself and just be happy. I don't require much but it would be nice to make a bit more money so I could be sure I could afford all the bills and have some "play money" left over :P