For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Caribbean vacations :)

marvinmacs

I keep on hearing about Caribbean vacations, resorts and cruises. There are even all-inclusive packages for families and single parents. There really are a lot of things going on there. Maybe you or some of your friends have already been there :)

Most things cost more because it has to be shipped by air or sea to get here, but the shops geared towards tourists usually have "local discounts" to bring at least their products down to more affordable prices. The one thing that's always cheap is rum, lol, because we produce our own. Other than that, just the benefits of sunshine, surf, and sand. :D

Lol, always rum around - and I love those movies and that particular line as well. :) I actually miss the local rum when I visit the states and can't find it; it's getting easier to find, though! It's called "Cruzan Rum" and comes in light, dark, and many many flavors like Banana, Coconut, Mango, Vanilla, Citrus, Raspberry, Black Cherry...yum!

Hi Narnian! I'm amazed :) So you actually live there. I took a look at your place through Google Map. It wasn't until I zoomed in when I realized there are big houses with swimming pools, tennis courts and manicured lawns in those islands.

I presume the British Virgin Islands belong to UK and the Virgin Islands belong to the US. Correct me if I'm wrong :) They're both Virgin Islands.

My favorite Johnny Depp character was in Benny & Joon. He did such a great job as "Sam" in that movie! Talk about heart-warming! I also liked him in the chocolate factory movie :)

Lol; I wish...I've loved Johnny Depp since I first saw him in Edward Scissorhands. Sir William isn't too bad looking, either. ;)

You are correct in which Virgin Islands are territories of the US and UK; St. Thomas, St. John, St. Croix, and Water Island are all US.

A small percentage of the population can afford the luxurious houses, though they are the most noticed on Google Earth because of the sizes of their estates. A large portion of the population is impoverished and close to it; it's something we are trying to work on through education.

My mom went on one and she said it was amazing. I'm sure it's going to take me a long, long time to be able to afford it, but it's definitely something to look forward to. I want to go on many vacations when I'm older. I've only been to a few states in the US lol! Sad, huh? :o