For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Kindle

QueenB

I can't wait! I ordered a Kindle and it should be at my house in the next few days. I have the Kindle on my cell already, which is nice but it will be really neat to see the real deal. I mainly got it for my roommate, but we're going to share. I've already sent TONS of sample books to her lol. I love reading.

Oh, I want one! I have a Palm Z22 that I use for reading ebooks, but it doesn't have a lot of memory (and what it has is all it has - no expansion available). While I love *real* books, the convenience (and, presumably, backlight) make the ebook very desirable!

Oh, I want one! I have a Palm Z22 that I use for reading ebooks, but it doesn't have a lot of memory (and what it has is all it has - no expansion available). While I love *real* books, the convenience (and, presumably, backlight) make the ebook very desirable!

You know that you could get a memory card, right? They have ones varying from like $5 all the way to $100. I bought a really cheap one and I have 2,500 songs and over 30 books on mine. It's pretty crazy! I can't believe how much stuff you can fit on a tiny little memory card like that!

Yeah, memory cards are awesome, but unfortunately the Z22 doesn't have a port at all! I'm stuck with what came with it. I might try getting a newer one at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone mentioned kindles to me before. But I'm not sure if we have one in my country :) Interesting product indeed. I too love reading books. I used to carry a book around in my backpack along with my laptop. Now I just devote time reading at home to move around light :) The way you describe kindles, I got to have one soon as well :)

I don't have a Kindle, but I've read some free short stories on my Blackberry that I downloaded from the app store.

At this point I just use the electronic books for convenience when I'm away from home, but I can see that changing eventually. I really like the magazine and news apps.