For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Elmo Galore!

maker4ever

I was doing some deep cleaning today and I discovered that there are 18 stuffed Elmo dolls in my home! Some are big, some are small, some speak Spanish and others just lay about. Now I am trying to figure out how so many of these dolls have ended up in my house! I do have a three year old but I was sure she only had a few of these! 

It's one of those things that, when friends and family find out the child likes him, they load up said child with them! Sometimes when I go through things, I, too, am amazed at how many of one thing they end up having!

My daughter-in-law likes snowmen and everyone has gotten her snowmen items for years. I noticed the last time we had a yard sale together, she had tons to sell. She said she had so many she had to weed them out and get rid of a lot of them.  I had no idea that so many people collected snowmen items. ???

I suppose it is a good thing that Elmo can only last so long. I asked some of my family members about all these Elmo's. My mother said the two most recent came a couple weeks ago when my daughter stayed at her house. She bought one for her as a present early in the weekend. Then later in the weekend they were at Good Will and my daughter had been playing with one from off the shelf. When they were checking out my mother forgot to have her put Elmo back and when she took Elmo away my daughter started to cry. My daughter does not have one of those cries that is bothersome instead she has one of those cries that makes anyone and everyone feel so bad because she is just so sweet and cute. So the Good Will cashier gave it back to my daughter and told my mother not to worry about paying for it. I thought that was a pretty nice thing to do. I just wonder how many Elmo's we will own by the time she grows out of this. She is only 3 now so it could be quite a lot!

Elmo was big when my daughter was younger too.  We had every Elmo out there.  One was a snoring Elmo and it was so annoying.

We still have a ton of the Winnie the Pooh characters at the house and my daughter is 14 now.