For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

I love Fall!

Perfect7

Finally, in the South (of the USA), we are beginning to experience the beauty of fall! Colorful leaves dropping from the trees in swirling gusts, cooler temperatures - this weather energizes me! I'm thrilled we've finally begun my favorite season of the year!

I'm the opposite of you. I am not a big fan of fall at all. It has to be one of my least favorite seasons. For me it seems that the weather in fall "depresses" me more than anything else. I am ready for spring already!  :)

Hmmmm. I still need to refine my knowledge of geography. I thought the southern part of the USA has a tropical climate :) So it still has four seasons after all? Please educate me :)

I moved up North from Florida last year. Fall is amazing up here! Winter used to be my favorite season (while I lived in the South), because it wasn't ridiculously hot! But now, autumn is my favorite season. The leaves are so beautiful. :)

I love Spring the best. The anticipation of a garden full of vegetables and the hint of the beautiful of plants to come. I agree with Meg about the Fall of the year being rather depressing. It's a time for getting ready for winter and cold weather. Cold weather also brings on arthritis pain, colds and flus. The thoughts of tons of clothing and coats along with boots and sweaters is rather depressing.