For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Samhain

spacelover8126

Did anyone celebrate Samhain last night?  I did!  We had a dumb supper with traditional fall foods and lit black candles to remember the dead.

No, we choose not to celebrate that one. We had church, though, since it was a Sunday night. We do the traditional fall foods when we celebrate Thanksgiving, instead.

Sorry, Christian here too but I'm glad you had a good one! Thank goodness we live in a country where everyone is free to choose their path in life. Even though I'm an old guy, I still love to dress up for Halloween! It's as much fun for me to give out candy dressed as a character than it is for the kids to get candy while dressed up. Beside the fact that it's the only time of the year you can dress up as "someone" or "something" and not be hauled off to the local insane asylum! :D

Perfect7--I eat a lot of meals with traditional fall foods this time of year, between the equinox, Samhain, and Thanksgiving lol.

Buddys--Glad you had fun dressing up!