For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Christmas Wish

marvinmacs

My top three Christmas wishes are more financial prosperity, love and harmony at home, as well as physical health and agility for my family, friends and associates. How about you? What are your top three wishes this coming Christmas?

That's three great wishes marvinmacs and mine would be very similar.

I think though, that my first wish would be that my little granddaughter's juvenile arthritis disappears, as I'm told it can, spontaneously.

My second wish would be good health to every one of my family, my friends and anyone I know.

Third, I'd like to win the lottery, then I could give my family and friends enough money for them to be comfortable. It's really cold and snowing here at the moment and I know people who can't afford proper heating, or good warm food, so they would be my first priority.

There are some good wishes above - I hope they come true.

I'd put family health first. I'd say that's definitely the most important. After that, I'd say that it would be nice to be financially comfortable and be able to work in your chosen field.

Happy Holidays...

Those are excellent wishes everyone!

My first Christmas wish is a happy, healthy long lived life for my daughter.  My second is to have my brother and his family home for good (he has been in the Army for 20+ years).  My third is purely for me, I need good fitting zumba clothes and hips that want to shake it like the instructor ~ this will make me healthier and happier!

I'm not very picky. I basically just want to enjoy myself and have a wonderful day with my family. I am excited to bond with everyone and plan for an awesome new year. It's always nice how each year feels like a brand new beginning, don't you think? :)

It's always nice how each year feels like a brand new beginning, don't you think? :)

I know what you mean, and sometimes looking back at the past year it can also feel good to sort of close that chapter if there were some unpleasant events.

Does anyone else remember New Year's Eve in 1999, wondering about all the computer systems?

HI Burton! I remember 1999 and this Millenium Bug thing. Many imagined scenarios never came true :)

Anyhow, the wishes I have read above are touching to say the least. Thanks for sharing them here. Declaring them is a step towards fulfilling them. I believe in that.

I wish you a Merry Christmas. I wish everyone would learn to know and follow God. I wish kindness and love were the standard instead of greed and hate.

• 3 weeks later...

I know what you mean, and sometimes looking back at the past year it can also feel good to sort of close that chapter if there were some unpleasant events.

Does anyone else remember New Year's Eve in 1999, wondering about all the computer systems?

I definitely do. I think I was in third grade or so. I was curious if things were going to get all weird. I kept hearing people say something about aliens and it kinda freaked me out as a kid :P

I definitely do. I think I was in third grade or so. I was curious if things were going to get all weird. I kept hearing people say something about aliens and it kinda freaked me out as a kid :P

You were only in third grade?!  Oh my that makes me feel old...and I'm only 29.  I'm just not going to age gracefully I guess.

My three are:

That my daughter and I continue building our relationship with each other.  When her mother and I separated, I was told that I was talked badly about in front of my daughter.  I want her to see that I'm not as bad or as mean as I've been made out to be.  Today was a great start.  She loved the present I got for her and hugged me for it.

That my financial condition improves.

That my family and I stay healthy.

I remember 1999 too, man that was scary!  I stayed home that year because I just did not know what would happen.  I was more worried about the banks and them losing my money!

I hope everyone gets their 3 wishes this year!  I did get my Zumba clothes, my brother did not make it home though!

You were only in third grade?!  Oh my that makes me feel old...and I'm only 29.  I'm just not going to age gracefully I guess.

I'm 21 now lol. I don't think I remembered correctly. I can picture which classroom I was in but I think I was actually in 4th or 5th grade. I remember making these little things made out of paper that said "Y2K" and I hung it in my grandma's living room haha